Saturday 17 May 2014

Blogger App

Well, I've got no more excuses for not blogging as I've just installed the blogger app.

We were invited to go to a beer festival, in Strazov, last week, and a second this week, in Usti nad labem, and both times we were unable to go :-(  These mini festivals are either organised by or attended by Lukas and Suzi from Ostry Lokal in Zizkov. They were extremely kind in offering us a couple of holiday weekends in their gorgeous family cottage last year, in Brezy. We accepted and had a lovely time wandering through fields and forests and were given a crate of the tasty Aldersbacher Urhell beer for sustinance ;-)

Instead of drinking on this dreech Satuday, B is going to watch some footy and I'm going to prepare tests, blah! Hopefully, I'll not spend too long on the tests and will get the chance make some things too.

I hope it's sunny where you are, if so, have a wee beer, enjoy your weekend and don't bother thinking of me slogging away.

No comments:

Post a Comment